Once you have a well-designed CRM, tailored to your specific requirements, you won’t have to worry about missing out on another sale.
You need a CRM system when:
- you can’t keep on top of customer calls
- your existing spreadsheets can no longer cope
- you don’t have a clear picture of your sales pipeline
- your marketing budget isn’t delivering, but you don’t know why
- your sales and accounting processes don’t work together effectively
- your email marketing campaigns are barely producing any leads
- your customer data is in several people’s heads, not all in one place
Spend your marketing budget wisely
An effective CRM doesn’t just enable you to keep track of your customers, calls and prospects. It helps you decide how, when and where to spend your marketing budget cost effectively. Armed with a 360 degree picture of your customer relationships, you and your team can:
- manage your contacts more effectively.
- target your prospects with offers that are relevant and timely.
- ensure existing customers feel valued and looked after.
CRM is particularly powerful when it’s integrated with your email marketing, to build a picture of responses over time. From this your sales team can see what individual customers are most interested in and manage their calls accordingly.
An effective CRM system gives you the control you need, to grow your business at the pace you want.