What are the Benefits of a CRM Workshop?
You should consider a CRM Workshop if :
- You are frustrated by a fractured workflow in your current business processes?
- You are experiencing errors through use of multiple spreadsheets?
- Your business would benefit from connected business processes and seamless workflow?
If you said ‘Yes’ to at least one of the above then your business could benefit from a Discovery Workshop.
- The CRM Discovery Workshop takes a more in-depth look at your business
- We help you map your customer journeys and business processes
- We facilitate an exercise to scope the effort involved so you can budget more accurately
- At the end of the workshop, you’ll receive a document that acts as a blueprint for your CRM implementation project
- For a small investment upfront, you can minimise the chance of nasty surprises later on in the CRM initiative
What are the Benefits of a Discovery Workshop?
- The output of the workshop is a document that captures the high-level essence of the discussion. We refer to this document as a blueprint for your CRM Implementation. It captures, in a structured manner, the most important elements of your CRM implementation.
- We have the knowledge to alert you to the fact that a particular requirement may be complex – for instance, integration with an accounts system – and therefore might take substantial effort to implement.
- With your input, we facilitate a session where we evaluate the relative complexity versus the business impact, which results in an easy-to-read graph that highlights the minimum viable phase or MVP.
- Without this level of due diligence, you may start an implementation without a clear idea of phasing or priority, which may result in:
- Project cost over run
- Project time overruns
- Abandoning the project
Finally, with a blueprint for implementation you will have the scope, priorities and phases defined for a modest budget, giving your CRM implementation the best chance of success.
CRM Insights is a partner of Workbooks CRM
Read more in our latest Case Studies
Would you like to find out more – Contact Us for a Free Consultation