This service helps you, through a series of workshops, to make sure your CRM initiative delivers return on investment, and has the best chance of success.
When embarking on a CRM journey, there are a number of key strategic decisions to be made:
- Which departments should we involve?
- What other systems should we integrate with?
- How big an investment will be needed to ensure the initiative delivers ROI?
- Which CRM system is right for us?
- Our employees are mavericks; how will we get them to use the system?
Using our strategy and design service, you will enable you to:
- Develop a CRM blueprint and determine realistic costs before taking the plunge
- Communicate the objectives to the whole organisation, thereby giving the CRM initiative the best chance of success
- Determine your MVP (Minimum Viable Phase), and understand which features and integrations will deliver the most benefit for the lowest cost.
- Engage key stakeholders, making sure there is project sponsorship and support from top-level management.
- Reduce the risk of
- Project cost overruns
- Project delays and overruns
- Abandoning the project